STEFFEN-L Archives

Archiver > STEFFEN > 2007-09 > 1190692534

Subject: Re: [STEFFEN] Steffen
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there VRLange

Thanks for responding.....I am trying to figure out our link....which might be possible...
You have as your great grandfather an August C. Steffen, and my great-great grandfather had a brother August C. B. Steffen.....and the name of my gr-gr grandfather was a Wilhelm...
I have no info on August C. B. Steffen though....other than a few maybe this could be the connection....

I have not heard of any steffens moving to the this is interesting.....

And my records show the Steffens in my family coming to Wisconsin in the early 1870s....

Well, would love to check out your see if we can find anything that is similar....

Hope to hear from you soon.....keep in touch...

Author: VRLange
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I'm new to so this may no longer be relavent to the 2000 post but ... you were looking for Wilhelm and August Steffen. August C. Steffen is my great grandfather and my info says that he has a brother William(Wilhelm). I have quite a bit of info on August and some odds and ends about the South Dakota people. Would be happy to share what I have. Also have some old photos. Please contact me if you would like to know more.

Important Note: