STEFFEN-L Archives

Archiver > STEFFEN > 2007-09 > 1190692534

From: DANIEL LAURENT <>
Subject: Re: [STEFFEN] Steffen
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:55:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there VRLange

Thanks for responding.....I am trying to figure out our link....which might be possible...
You have as your great grandfather an August C. Steffen, and my great-great grandfather had a brother August C. B. Steffen.....and the name of my gr-gr grandfather was a Wilhelm...
I have no info on August C. B. Steffen though....other than a few dates....so maybe this could be the connection....

I have not heard of any steffens moving to the Dakotas.....so this is interesting.....

And my records show the Steffens in my family coming to Wisconsin in the early 1870s....

Well, would love to check out your info....to see if we can find anything that is similar....

Hope to hear from you soon.....keep in touch...
Dan