STEFFEN-L Archives

Archiver > STEFFEN > 2007-09 > 1190219145

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [STEFFEN] Steffen family from Manitowoc,WI...has connection with Milwaukee, Union Cemetery Steffens...
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:25:45 -0000

Author: jadina
Surnames: steffen
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.steffen/306.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, I'm looking for a Steffen family in the Milwaukee area also. I had a Frances Steffen b. ca. 1860 in Michigan or somewhere else, and was married to a Peter Stark in 1880. I don't know when she died nor what her parents' names were- I haven't been able to find them in any censuses. I would love to find out more about her and her family so please let me know if this matches with any info you may have.

Important Note: