STEDMAN-L Archives

Archiver > STEDMAN > 2011-11 > 1321970562

From: Mark Stedman <>
Subject: Re: [STEDMAN] FTDNA Christmas Special
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:02:42 -0500

Hi David,

I can trace my ancestry on the paternal side back to the Connecticut
Stedmans. I'm not sure if it makes sense for me to participate this
project. I'm willing to be tested, but money is pretty tight right
now. If you'd like I can send you the documentation of my family
lineage. We are documented in the book that I believe is called people
of the Hudson Valley or something like that. I have some electronic
copies of it available.

Mark

Typed with two thumbs and sent from my iPhone