STARNER-L Archives

Archiver > STARNER > 2009-07 > 1248198988

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [STARNER] William John Starner
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 17:56:28 -0000

Author: brucesyetter
Surnames: Yetter, Starner, Straat
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.starner/139.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

If Zainesville is in Muskingum county I may be able to help. I have a William John Starner born or bapt April 4, 1857 in Musk. Cty. He married Martha Fisher in 1883. His parents were John Starner b. Apr 18 1814 in Holmes Oh. died Apr 1 1890 and Rachel Wycuf b. Mar 4 1812, died Nov 29, 1897. Johns father was Adam Starner b. 1771 in Pennsylvania They have not connected to my Starner line as yet. Feel free to contact me at if you want more info

Bruce Starner Yetter
Hackettstown, NJ

Important Note: