STALLARD-L Archives

Archiver > STALLARD > 2011-07 > 1311490166

From: ,
Subject: Re: [STALLARD] stallards hampshire- sussex - new zealand - australia
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 06:49:26 -0000

Author: 8spiderlegs
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.stallard/198.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Brian, Lovely to hear from you. I have been in contact with you before and you send me lots of information. Probably a couple of years ago now. Nice to see we are still both hard at it. People always wonder how to start researching their family history, but I always wonder how do you stop. Have lots nz info but am always looking for more. Am hoping to travel down there next year and fill in small details and hoping for photos. Do you happen to have any photos relating to your Ellen, my Edward and their family. Thanks.Robyn

Important Note: