SPOHN-L Archives

Archiver > SPOHN > 2008-09 > 1222633392

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPOHN] What does it mean????
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:23:12 -0000

Author: juneau21
Surnames: Spohn
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spohn/55.3.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

One last thing that I forgot to include in my second message: I imagine that you can tell that when I sent my first posting today, I had forgotten that I had already made an earlier posting, and I did not realize that you had already responded to me. Please excuse that error. By the time I made my second posting, I had discovered that you had responded to my first posting, so my second posting of today makes more sense than the first posting. I hope that my error did not confuse you too much.

Important Note: