SPOHN-L Archives

Archiver > SPOHN > 2008-09 > 1222632927

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SPOHN] What does it mean????
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 20:15:27 -0000

Author: juneau21
Surnames: Spohn
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spohn/55.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am not sure if my last posting went through (it should have been the second posting I made today), so I am going to write it again (or at least as much of it as I can remember). I am sorry that it took me so long to reply to your initial reply to me. Although my website name is juneau21, my actual name is Kurt Spohn. After reading what you wrote, it seems very likely that we are relatives. I just got back from Germany, and now I have more accurate information. If you will notice, in my earlier posting today, I corrected an error that was in my first posting. The Theo Spohn in my family is actually my father's cousin, rather than my father's uncle (as I had inaccurately stated in my first posting). My grandfather Gustav Spohn (this is possibly your grandfather's uncle) came to America in 1923, and then brought the rest of his family (including my father) to America in 1928. There is a limit to how much additional information that I feel comfortable writing on a webs!
ite open to the public, but I can give you much more information if you write to me directly at . If my first attempt at this posting actually got posted, please excuse me for repeating all of this information.

Important Note: