SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322254755

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:59:15 -0000

Author: ronaldspelman74
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.29/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

it has taken me 11 years but if you're still watching/reading this board...my name is Ronald Arthur Spelman. My father was George Jerome Spelman and his father was William (I believe middle name Henry) and I further believe Sara Sullivan was my grandmother. The family lived mostly in Queens and Brooklyn NY. My grandmother Sara and my father attended my wedding in 1955.

Important Note: