SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322252874

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:27:54 -0000

Author: ronaldspelman74
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.27.1.1.1.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Felicia.....it's good of you to go to this trouble and I very much appreciate what you'fe offering....thanks. This did not come directly through aol...but aol sent me notification that there was a reply to my notification board??? I have received this note as you obviously see and would love to hear more about Denis....I've been kind of hoping that something would appear ...and here you are. And I had a wonderful Thanksgiving and in my case I have a lot to be thankful for. Whenever you can please send me what you're able to and then I'll share it with others....mostly 3-4 cousins of mine ......thanks again. Ron

Important Note: