SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322250865

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:54:25 -0000

Author: gjmwave
Surnames: Denis Spelman, Clinton Spelman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.27.1.1.1.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Ron;
I tried sending an email to you some months ago using your aol email address that I got from googling your name (and finding out that you are an artist!). Maybe aol put my email in your spam folder and you never saw it. Anyway, I will try again soon. I'm thinking that when I get some time, I will scan all the Denis Spelman documents (that Clinton Spelman mailed to my Dad back in the 80s) into a PDF file. I'll attach the pdf file to an email and send it along to you. Very interesting material. Once I know you have received the email we can go from there!
Happy Thanksgiving - gobble gobble
Felicia

Important Note: