SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322099928

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 01:58:48 -0000

Author: ronaldspelman74
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.27.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Felicia.....I just this moment read your message...my goodness, you know so much more than I. Perhaps I can compose a short list of things I'd like to know......first off I'm not very good at this ancestry search but I'm sure anxious to know more about my heritage and it starts here in the USA with Denis born in Ireland either 1832 or'38 and as you've noted served in the Civil War...I didn't know he had poor health (I know next to nothing about him) but would love to know more. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'll have more time afterwards. The daughter of a sousin of mine...daughter of my uncle Arthur wrote me today on behalf of her mother and has started my mental (and physical, I guess) search enging going. Thanks for your respnse back in April.....I'm very appreciateive...I live in La Jolla Ca now and since 1972 Ron Spelman

Important Note: