SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322072215

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 18:16:55 -0000

Author: AnnSpelmanDietz
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.27.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thank you, Ron for answering so quickly. Actually, my mom is with me for the holiday, and she can't believe that we have gotten in touch with you. She is beside herself with joy. My Aunt Rosalie and mom would love if you could please give us your siblings addresses. Please, don't rush! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Again, thank you for replying.

Important Note: