SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322069689

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 17:34:49 -0000

Author: ronaldspelman74
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.27.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Allison........I'm Ron Spelman and live in La Jolla Ca. since 1972...my middle name is Arthur no doubt named after my uncle Arthur who I remember fondly. Uncle Clinton did some research and traced his grandfather Denis Spelman...he's the one who came from Irelenad and served through the Civil war and is buried in Ohio in a veterans cemetary. I'm delighted to hear from a family member and will send you more info at a slightly later time. I remember your mom, Anne (although the memory is vague) so please give her my best. Enjoy Thanksgiving and you'll hear from me very soon....best to you Ron Spelman ps I believer your mom was a little closer to my brother George who died a year ago. I stille have three siblings on LI....Mariannne, Cathleen and Bob..

Important Note: