SPELMAN-L Archives

Archiver > SPELMAN > 2011-11 > 1322067559

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SPELMAN] William Spelman
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:59:19 -0000

Author: APallonetti1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spelman/25.27.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, my name is Alison and my grandfather is Arthur F., brother of William, Clinton, George. My mom is Ann Spelman-Dietz. Her twin, James is deceased, January 1982, sister Mary also deceased, March, 1989. Sister Rosalie, .Now that my mom is 85, she would love to get her family history. She knows that Uncle Clinton did do one but we have never seen it. Now that my mom is 85 she would love to see her family history and so would her children. Apparently, the Spelman clan were not too close. Mom said they didn't see the cousins too often. Would love to hear from you.

Important Note: