SPEARING-L Archives

Archiver > SPEARING > 2008-03 > 1206802876

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SPEARING] The Spearing's
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 15:01:16 -0000

Author: tinagr1
Surnames: Spearing, Hart, Riddell, Craighead
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spearing/25.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

To add my two pennyworth for Spearing researchers passing by, one of the couples mentioned by Judy Greenman, William Spearing and wife Ann (Smith) are my husbands ancestors, at least 7 children born to them Ann 16 Nov 1805, Harriet 23 Nov 1807, Sarah 21 Ap 1811, Charlotte 27 Dec 1812, James 7 Sep 1815, Elizabeth and Ester 14 Oct 1816. William was a soldier in baracks at Porchester and later a Vintner there. Charlotte married David Hart at Gussage All Saints in 1836, they had seven children, Mary born 1850 being my husbands grandmother.
Hope that is of interest to someone one day, be in touch.
Tina

Important Note: