SPEARING-L Archives

Archiver > SPEARING > 2008-03 > 1205579764

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SPEARING] The Spearing's
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 11:16:04 -0000

Author: judygreeman
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spearing/25.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi, Belinda,
Only just found this line so doubt I can help much. Have Sarah Spearing's marriage cert 7 April 1844 St John's church, Paddington, to Abraham Richards. SS is "of full age" and father given as William Spearing, shoemaker.
Have found 3 Sarah Spearings on IGI - best bet looks like the one X'nd 3 Jul 1814 @ St Andrew Holborn, London. Parents William and Mary - no other info. The other 2 are from Somerset (1815 Wm & Hannah) and Porchester (1811 Wm & Ann)
Can find census entries for SS& Ab'ham R after their marriage but not an obvious entry for SS in 1841 before marriage.
This is all I have sadly & without parish records will struggle to get more.
Anything you can fill in?
Judy

Important Note: