SPEARING-L Archives

Archiver > SPEARING > 2008-03 > 1205536370

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SPEARING] The Spearing's
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:12:50 -0000

Author: belindajoyce69
Surnames: Spearings
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.spearing/25.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Judy
Please could you give me some more information on William if you have it and anymore relatives i will investigate as my fathers father was William if i could have any information no matter how little there may be a link in some way. If not i have information that i could send you on other Spearings that i have collated over the years if we have no connection.
Regards
Belinda

Important Note: