SPARKS-L Archives

Archiver > SPARKS > 2006-11 > 1162848338

From: Johnson <>
Subject: [SPARKS] Descendants of Richard Sparks
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:25:38 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

I have compiled a listing of descendants of Richard Sparks 1725-1792 which, including spouses, extends to 5350 individuals. I have based this on information found in The Sparks Quarterly plus the US census. It is posted at RootsWeb's WorldConnect in the database named Rockne.
http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=Rockne&I11.x=27&I11.y=6

I would appreciate any corrections and additions which might be supplied.

The standard warning applies that this is a secondary source and mistakes are inevitable. If you really want to know who your ancestors were, you should consult the primary sources.

Rock

This thread: