SNELL-L Archives

Archiver > SNELL > 2007-11 > 1195686719

From: "" <>
Subject: [SNELL] gift certificates for DNA testing
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 23:11:59 -0000

Author: KatherineDBenbow
Surnames: Snell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.snell/1060/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Family Tree DNA is making several gift certificates available for new kits ordered and paid by the end of the year. Some details are here:
https://www.familytreedna.com/surname_join.aspx?code=C31112&special=true

Please contact me for further information before ordering. The gift certificates must be approved by me, so please contact me first.

Katherine Dick Benbow
Co-Administrator for the Snell DNA Project

Important Note: