SNEATH-L Archives

Archiver > SNEATH > 2008-04 > 1209137152

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SNEATH] Sneaths in Simcoe County Ontario
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 15:25:52 -0000

Author: akamra167
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sneath/55.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Good Morning Lois Ann:

Where would be a good place to start?

Do you have much family history before Charles Alexander and Lois MacGregor? For Charles A. & Lois I have only a marriage date, the birth dates of their two sons and Charles Alexander's death date ...no data for Lois.

But I have lots about the family before that
Would you be willing to correspond directly, my e-mail address is .

Ardis

Important Note: