SNEAD-L Archives

Archiver > SNEAD > 1999-08 > 0936118492

From: Dillard Ensley <>
Subject: Re: [SNEAD-L] new relitives
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:54:52 -0400

Kyle,

John G. Snead was my third great grandfather through a son you do not have
listed. William Henry Snead was the oldest child -- he was out of the home by
the 1850 census. I have extensive research on my branch and a fair amount on
some of Henry's siblings, particularly Sarah (Sally) who married a Thomas Myers
and died CSA.

Please contact me directly.

Dillard D. Ensley