SHORT-L Archives

Archiver > SHORT > 2010-12 > 1293493790

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SHORT] Old Photo of Iva and Lawrence Short
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 23:49:50 -0000

Author: four750
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.short/3548.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My Short line came from England to Virginia, then Kentuky, then Missouri. My G-Gpa and G-Gma did live in Texas during the 1900 census. Apparently some of my G-Gpa's relative had moved there earlier. I do not know of any Iva or Lawrence in my tree.
I have seen several postings here about Short lines in Texas. If you repost and put the word "Texas" in the title, maybe the right person will find you.
Jamie Cavin, Vallejo, Ca.

Important Note: