SHORT-L Archives

Archiver > SHORT > 2010-12 > 1292554192

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SHORT] Short Family from Alabama
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 02:49:52 -0000

Author: jennyshort01
Surnames: Short, Izard, Martin, Boone
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.short/3513.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,I'm Jenny Short also looking for my Alabama Shorts. They started in Lawrence Co., AL with the birth of John A. Short in 1815 or 1817. I am working on theories at the moment. The county courthouse where they lived was burned down with the records. John A. Married Rebecca Elizabeth Izard and they moved to St. Francis Co. AR. where my ancestors came from.

Important Note: