SHORT-L Archives

Archiver > SHORT > 2006-08 > 1156237580

From: "Bill and Rachelle Short" <>
Subject: Re: [SHORT] Re: Moulton Short and His Family 1799-1916 by Effie Short.
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 05:06:20 -0400

Good morning Michelle,

Could you please tell me if the Short family you are referring to are any
from Delaware.

I have been at a road block trying to find the parents of my 3x great
grandfather John Short b. abt. 1807, in Kent County Delaware. John's spouse
was Sarah Hendrickson b. abt. 1802 in Kent County Delaware.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, you may e-mail me direct at,

Thank you,
Bill and Rachelle Short