Archiver > SHOESMITH > 2007-09 > 1190035489

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SHOESMITH] Shoesmith Website
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:24:49 -0000

Author: jlshsmth11
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

hi again gabrielle, good to hear from you.geez i dont know where to start. I am the youngest of all the children lucky last i guess. I did know Reg jr he was lovely to me when i met him. there 6 of us the eldest is Brian Patricia then Heather Reg Sandra and last but not least me. Dad was married 3 times he was greedy or silly not sure which lol. I did not know you or Aeron had children so i guess that makes me a great aunty again lol.Hope this is a bit of help to u xxxxxx julie hope to hear from you again xxx

Important Note: