SHOESMITH-L Archives

Archiver > SHOESMITH > 2007-09 > 1189215155

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SHOESMITH] Shoesmith Website
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2007 01:32:35 -0000

Author: jlshsmth1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.shoesmith/13.17.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi Deb, You have the right family thank you. My Dad was Reginald he passed away in December 1980. Una was his 1st wife he had 2 others after her i am his daughter from his last marriage.I have 4 other living siblings.2 deceased. Where are you living. Thanks for your info hope to hear from you again soon sorry i took so long to reply.

Important Note: