SHILLING-L Archives

Archiver > SHILLING > 2007-12 > 1197698876

From: "" <>
Subject: [SHILLING] Gertrude Shilling & daughter Diane - Illinois
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 06:07:56 -0000

Author: Leah_M
Surnames: Shilling, Moore
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.shilling/265/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Seeking information about Gertrude Shilling who married William Donald Moore on 26 Aug 1954. She was born about 1935.

Moore died in an auto accident on 18 Dec 1955 in Moline, Illinois. He is buried in Seymour, Wayne Co., Iowa.

I do not know what happened to widow Gertrude or her daughter, Diane. Nor do I know if Shilling was her maiden name or was the surname from her previous marriage.

Any help appreciated. Thanks so much.

Leah

Important Note: