Archiver > SHILLING > 2007-12 > 1196709549

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SHILLING] Shilling Family in Cambria County PA
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:19:09 -0000

Author: 1bigken
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

My mother Edna Lloyd Davidson (1918-1990) grew up next door to the Shillings just outside of Hastings, Pa. Believe there was a Helen and Johnny Shilling born in the early 1940's. Believe my mother's twin brother Edward Lloyd (1918-1953) married a Shilling and had sveral children and lived nearby.
Lloyds were related to Weaklands and Nagles.
My granparents were Joe and Emma Lloyd with 3 children Ruel, Edna and Edward. His parents were George Washington Lloyd and MArtha Nagle. Her parents were Uriah Nagle and Sarah O'Keif.
Do you want more information. Does this fit with your information.

Important Note: