SHERROD-L Archives

Archiver > SHERROD > 2009-02 > 1235180488

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SHERROD] Martha Jane Sherrod (Moore) West TN
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 01:41:28 -0000

Author: brothlis
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sherrod/231.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

We believe that our Grandfather is Richard Sherrod son of Thomas & Purtandy Walden. The 1860 Census in Haywood, co. show Richard as the first son born to them age 21. When you bring up the Ancestry World Tree viewer, it shows he is one of 14 children. Siblings are James,Rachael,Buford,Mary,
William,Jane,Felix,Robert,George,Rufus,Clara,Elen,Elden. Purtandy's father was William Walden.I hope this helps,please let me know if that is your Robert listed above as a sibling of Richard.

Margie

Important Note: