SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2009-10 > 1255994405

From: ,
Subject: [SHEETS] Looking for descendants of Andrew Sheets and Catherine Mast
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:20:05 -0000

Author: sheatsp
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/1420/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,

I am looking for a living male Sheets descendant of Andrew Sheets and Catherine Mast to join our the Sheets DNA Project.

Andrew is supposedly from Randolph Co., NC, and died 1809 in Miami Co., OH.

The DNA test would be to try to prove or disprove the relationship of Andrew to Martin Sheets, who married Margaret Snyder. Martin died 1816 in Montgomery Co., OH.

If you are, or know anyone who is, a living male Sheets descendant of Andrew and Catherine, and would be interested in joining the project, please let me know.

Thanks.
Paul

Paul Sheats
Administrator