SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2009-10 > 1255244025

From: ,
Subject: [SHEETS] Looking for Descendants of Sheetz/Sheets fromShepherdstown, VA
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 06:53:45 -0000

Author: sheatsp
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/1418/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello fellow Sheetz/Sheets researchers,

I need to find a living male descendant of the Sheetz/Sheets line from Shepherdstown, VA. This would be most helpful to our Sheets DNA Project, as I have one member who appears in this line, but not I am not sure, since this member has Maryland roots.

If interested, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks.
Paul

Important Note: