SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2008-04 > 1208314972

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SHEETS] SHEETS' AND OR FOLEY FAMILIES OF AUGUSTA CO.,VA ?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 03:02:52 -0000

Author: paulsheats1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/1364.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

by the way, Kathy, James, and Douglas, if you'd like to join our Sheets DNA project, you'd be more than welcome!

It sounds as if most of you have hit a brick wall, and DNA testing can reveal relationships to other Sheets, etc. families.

If you order now, I can offer you a $40 discount on DNA testing for a 37-marker test.

Let me know if you are interested in persuing this.

Thanks.
Paul

Paul Sheats
Volunteer Administrator