SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2008-04 > 1208308395

From: ,
Subject: [SHEETS] SHEETS' AND OR FOLEY FAMILIES OF AUGUSTA CO.,VA ?
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 01:13:15 -0000

Author: RUESNANNY
Surnames: SHEETS,FOLEY,LONG
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/1364/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

HELLO
IS ANYONE RESEARCHING THE SHEETS' AND OR FOLEY FAMILIES OF AUGUSTA CO.,VA ?
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RESEARCH THESE LINES FOR YEARS AND HAVE GOTTEN NO WHERE.
I HAVE AN SAMUEL H FOLEY BORN 1837,AUGUSTA CO. MOTHER WAS ANNE FOLEY,WHO WAS UNWED. SAMUEL MARRIED FIRST ELIZABETH LONG BORN 04/30/1853 AND SECOND SARAH A SHEETS BORN 06/20/1828. THEY ALL ARE BURIED AT SALEM LUTHERN CHURCH CEMETARY IN MT SIDNEY,VA. THERE WERE 8 CHILDREN BORN FROM THESE 2 MARRIAGES.
THEY ARE MY MOTHERS GG GRANDPARENTS.IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFO ON ANY OF THESE PEOPLE I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WOULD SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE WITH ME.

Important Note: