SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2008-04 > 1207577625

From: ,
Subject: Re: [SHEETS] Sheets Family in Indiana
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 14:13:45 -0000

Author: teesheets4
Surnames: Sheets
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/503.508.3.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Mae Belle,
Mt name is Roger Lee Sheets Jr. I have just recently started to research my family with info from my Dad, Roger Lee Sheets. From what I have gathered my Granfather was True W. Sheets whose dad was Christopher Columbus Sheets whose father was Noah S Sheets whose father I believe was Christopher Sheets who married a Margaret Sheets. I have hardly any info on Christopher or Margaret. My wife and family just returned from a trip to Decatur and Ft. Wayne anf have headstone photos from many of these Sheets, to include Noah S and Sarah Sheets at the Reynolds Cemetery in Monmouth, IN which is 2 miles ouside of Decatur. Please e-mail me at so we can compare notes if that would be ok. Thanks so much.

Important Note: