SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2008-04 > 1207191545

From: "Daphne" <>
Subject: Re: [SHEETS] Henry Sheets / Sites
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 19:59:05 -0700

hmmmm....I just sent a message in reply to a post by hitting the reply
button. But, I just got a message saying that there is no such address.
Could someone please respond to the list that you received this message? I
got an email in my Sheetz folder as though there had been no problem. I'm
confused.
Thanks, Daphne