SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2008-04 > 1207174140

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SHEETS] Henry Sheets / Sites
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:09:00 -0000

Author: sheatsp
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.sheets/1358.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Dear nstevens4000,

I checked against the Jacob Sheets line from Augusta Co., VA, and don't see a Henry listed for the one in your timeframe (1828). Perhaps this is a different line? I'm wondering if you have any living Sheets cousins, whether they might be interested in having a DNA test done? That might tell us for sure which line your Sheets are from. Let me know.

Paul

Important Note: