SHEETS-L Archives

Archiver > SHEETS > 2000-01 > 0949279522

From: "Joyce Reece" <>
Subject: Re: [SHEETS] William SHEETS
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:45:22 -0500

I don't know if this will help you but the Sheets first appeared in Smith
and Bucks County Pennsylvania. My gggg grandmother was Mary Sheets daughter
of Jacob Sheets and Margaret Rule. The family was from PA. traveled down
the Old Wagon Road thru Virginia to North Carolina and Mary and her husband
James Gaston eventually wound up in Monroe County, Tennessee in 1820 where
both died.
Joyce