SE-TN-L Archives

Archiver > SE-TN > 2005-02 > 1109653237

From: "Betty Summers" <>
Subject: Re: [SE-TN] admin report MY SURNAMES ANDERSON / SMITH / COFFELT / HEAD
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:00:37 -0600

I am a descendant of ANDERSON / SMITH / COFFELT & HEAD of Marion and
Grundy Counties. Mother--------Rebecca Louise (or Louisa) ANDERSON b
1902 Marion Co. TN
Grandparents--------Alfred Phillip ( 1860-1937 ) Marion Co, TN
& Alice Elizabeth (or Louisa A.) ( SMITH ) ANDERSON (
1875/8-1948 ) ( Marion-Grundy )
G-Gparents---------A. P. ( 1813/4- 1860's ) Marion Co. &
Charlotta (COFFELT) ANDERSON ( abt 1829-bef 1880 ) Marion Co.
William & Sarah J. (HEAD)
SMITH The census states they were both b. in GA. All their children b.
in Marion Co, TN

GG-Gparents --------- William Henry b. 1790 VA d. bef 1870 Marion
Co, TN & Margaret ( Unknown ) ANDERSON b. 1790 NC d.
bef 1870 Marion Co, TN
Others unknown or unsure.
All info appreciated.
Betty Summers