SDBONHOM-L Archives

Archiver > SDBONHOM > 2008-01 > 1201206399

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [SDBONHOM] William Behl d. 1908
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 20:26:39 -0000

Author: sherylbehl
Surnames: Behl
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.southdakota.counties.bonhomme/296.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello
My name is Sheryl Behl and have been working on our family tree, any help is welcome please E-mail me at my Hot Mail account. My fathers Name was Richard William Behl as his Fathers name was Carl Behl and his fathers name was August Behl, I would be curious to know if there are any conections.

Important Note: