SCYORK-L Archives

Archiver > SCYORK > 2008-08 > 1218813680

Subject: Re: [SCYORK] info on the Wilborns of York and Chester counties, SC
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:21:20 +0000

Ji Fred, picked this up from the rootweb site and only wish the Wilborn was a first name rather than last... we have a Wilborn/Wellborn mystery woman in my husband's HUSKEY/COOPER lines from the Gaffney-York area.
I am interested in some of the jewelry I see on the auction site... is it available prior to sale and if so who would I contact??

Best

Judy Huskey
Scaly Mountain, NC
Venice, FL