SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2012-04 > 1334929458

From: "Sandra Becker" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Is this one of your Fergusons
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:44:28 +0200

Hi Jacqueline + others ,
My George MacLean was a son of Archibald and Flora (unknown )no dates

George McLean and Christy ( 1st wife ) had Malcolm,
Rory
Donald b.
14.02.1906
( my G.G.Grandfather ) Hugh b. 02.10. 1889
Coli ? 1823
Archibald

George MacLean's 2nd wife was Sarah McNeil

Wonder if this rings a bell somewhere in the world ? It's great to be part
of this all, but as yet I do not know if any of my Mull Family left to go
abroad.

My G.Grandmother Catherine Maclean left Mull with her husband Alexander
Campbell around 1901, to work as a Gamekeeper at Saddell Castle. ( Argyll,
Scotland )
It was always told that Catherine MacLean was ? 2nd cousin to David
Livingstone ?????

Hope this brings someone a bit further
Bye from Germany / Sandra Becker

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----