SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2012-04 > 1334920687

From: sandra lake <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Is this one of your Fergusons
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 07:18:07 -0400

im curious about this posting.my gr gr grandmother was catherine ferguson, d o archibald ferguson and sarah mclean. i am not yet working on my ferguson line, but know that they were from mull, lived in or around egremont township and are buried in swinton park ontario. they i think came to canada on the barque barlow in 1849. sandra mceachnie-lake