SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2012-04 > 1334870628

From: "Sandra Becker" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Is this one of your Fergusons
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:23:52 +0200

Lovely to hear from you, but I feel you have the wrong Sandra.

My Mull roots are from around Kilninian and Kilmore on Mull.
Their names being ::::

Donald Campbell b. 1784 d. 1863 married to Sarah MacArthur on 05.08.1744.

Donald Black married to Mary McPhail ( no dates )

George McLean b. 1791 d. 1877 married to Christina MacDonald

John MacDonald married to Isabella Campbell on 15.02. 1822

These 4 couples are my G.G.G.Grandparents and of course I would love to find
out more.

Hope you find the right Sandra,
All the best to you and yours,
says Sandra / Germany