SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2011-12 > 1325232818

From: "Sandra Becker" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Emigrants to NSW - Alfred 19/9/1858
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 09:13:49 +0100

Hi there,
although it has really nothing to do with me ( at the moment ) I am VERY
interested to read all the info's going from place to place. One day I hope
to join in. Most interesting to read your mail Les about the passengers
being able to read and write. All Churchgoers I read too, wonder if that has
anything to doe with their capabilities ???

Happy New Year from Germany,
Sandra