SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2011-07 > 1311220681

From: K J <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] roll-call of research interests
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 03:58:01 +0000

Michael
I have some more you can add beside my Donald Campbell born 1851. His older sister was Mary born 1839 who you already have noted. Then there was Dugald born 3rd of May 1844, then John on 12th of May 1846 then Janet born 17th Dec 1848.
I hope these spurn some more input from other readers.
Regards,
Kevin