SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2011-07 > 1310772864

From: "MF" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] website
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:34:31 +0100

Ida - We have gone over this many times before, and I disagree.

Mullgenealogy is a good website, and I offered to assist on more than one
occasion.

I was ignored.

As you know, my own family details were submitted a few years back.

The details were made a complete mess of. Numerous attempts to get
corrections made failed.

I have repeated that I don't really want to run a website, but someone has
to take the time and effort to get it right.

I have closed down, only to be asked to re-open.

No doubt some people would like one main website, but there are just as many
others who are happy to want more.

My own site includes extras that Mullgenealogy has not got. Duplication and
errors are kept to a minimum

I work at this for 12hrs/day and love the subject of genealogy. As long as
people want another website, who am I to argue

Why close the subject ? It's not democratic or right.

I don't want to LOSE visitors either, and I would expect them to remain
subscribed to the List. I am !!

I think you will find that this year, I've posted as much info as anyone

Michael