SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2011-07 > 1309798823

From: "MF" <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] website
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:05:29 +0100

John - good questions, and I have answers

My website is purely a hobby. I have no intention whatsoever in 'selling on'
information that belongs to others (or my own).

You ask < Is there really a requirement for another Mull family research
site ? >

I think my 120 registered users answer that one !! (many listers are
included)

If any info between the websites clash, that raises quesions. If there was
only one website, (with many errors), the majority of users would accept
incorrect info as 'Gospel'. I am not saying all my info is correct. Like
Ian, i'm open to corrections - I welcome them.

Mull Families has a relationship calculator, print facility, places are
google-mapped etc.........

If you look at the postings made to the list for 2011, you will see that i'm
up there for submissions.

Michael
www.mullfamilies.co.uk