Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2010-11 > 1289074929

From: Janice Peasnell <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Query to Elizabeth McDonald
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 07:22:09 +1100

Hello Elizabeth,

Did your Beatons have any daughters? I am looking for a Cathernine BEATON
who I have estimated was born about 1775 in or near Shiaba. She married
Donald McGILVRAY who was from Beach which is quite close to Torren
achtrach. I have looked for years for this Catherine but no luck so far.
Why I ask is that a lot of your BEATON christian names are very prevalent in

Kind regards

Jan Peasnell