SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2010-08 > 1282683749

From: Merle & Ida King <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] DNA testing message forwarded
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 15:02:29 -0600

Hi All

Please check your addresses your sending from and that your using plain
text. I'm receiving numerous bounces that are coming out very muddled

Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] DNA testing
From:
Valeria Greenwood <>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:47:02 -0300 (Atlantic Daylight Time)

Hi,
I have a couple questions about this DNA testing.
1. I guess I need a male to do it, i.e. my son or a nephew?
2. Does each test only do one line? I know I'm a descendant of the
Mackinnons of Mishnish and Skye. There's also MacLeods, MacLeans,
MacKenzies and many other lines in there also. Will it give me any
connection to other Mull lines?
3. How much does it cost?
4. What do they need for the test to be completed?

Thanks
Valeria Greenwood
Looking for any other descendants of Lachlan Mor MacKinnon, 26th or 28
Chief of MacKinnon Clan and also of the Mishnish MacKinnons or Erray
(Tobermory)

This thread: