SCT-ISLEOFMULL-L Archives

Archiver > SCT-ISLEOFMULL > 2010-08 > 1282588392

From: Merle & Ida King <>
Subject: Re: [SCT-ISLEOFMULL] Mull Genealogy
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 12:33:12 -0600

Hi Isabella

Welcome to the list and thank you for the posting below. I'm not sure if
this is your family or not but it might be worth exploring.

This is speculation on my part. Anything additional you might add will
be appreciated

Found these baptisims
16 Nov. 1818, Donald McArthur and Mary Cameron, Aintuim KLN twins
Marion McArthur and Catherine McArthur [KLN OPR]. LDS file # 6934223, 7
6 Aug. 1821, Donald McArthur and Mary Cameron, Aintuim Mary McArthur.
[KLN OPR].
18 Jan. 1824, Donald McArthur and Mary Cameron, Aintuim John McArthur.
[KLN OPR].

1841 Census Aintuim KLN:
Donald McArthur 50 Ag. Lab. b. in Co.
Mary McArthur 50
Mary McArthur 15
Donald McArthur 13

1851 Census Aintuim KLN:
Mary MacArthur Head Widow 68 Cottar b. Kilmore
Marion MacArthur dau. Unm. 30 "
Catherine MacArthur " " 30 "
Anne McCallum gr-dau. 4 "
Mary McCallum "
2 "

1861 census KLN
Antuim/Aintuim McArthur Archibald 28 Head Agricultural
Labourer Argyllshire Tyree 4 Married
Antuim/Aintuim McArthur Catherine 40 Wife Argyllshire
Antuim 4 Mar McArthur b Nov 16 1818 d/o above ??
Antuim/Aintuim McArthur Emma 5 Dau Argyllshire
Antuim 4 Euphemia Feb 14 1856
Antuim/Aintuim McArthur Donald 4 Son Argyllshire
Antuim 4 Jun 22 1858
Antuim/Aintuim McArthur Mary 1 Dau Argyllshire
Antuim 4 Nov 26 1859

good luck
Ida